Way2Africa aims to provide a B2C platforms to its users. An estimate of the demand of the product in Africa and the rate of consumption is provided by this portal. Apart from this, Way2Africa provide a perfect idea of product pricing so that it becomes for the users to quote a good pricing to the importer. Also provided assistance for issuing export license so that the user can start his business in Africa. Main aim is to meet the demand of Indian products in Africa and also businessman of India take maximum advantage from it.
Brochures are the oldest and most reliable marketing strategy. A well designed brochure can help you make leads, however, a poorly designed brochure finds its way into the trash. Here are some simple tips that will help you make great brochures.
- Decide the kind of brochure you need
When you are given the task of designing a brochure make sure you understand your business and target customers thoroughly. This is an essential step because it helps you decide the kind of brochure you need. Your brochure design should match your campaign.
All brochures need to be folded in some way or the other. Since they will be made in 2D format, it is very essential for you to be imaginative in determining how the folds will affect your design.
- Creativity is the key!
When you know your campaign and target audience it is time to play with colors. Let your creative juices flow through your veins and onto the canvas. A unique brochure will keep your potential clients engaged. Use bold designs wherever necessary and be subtle if you want a classy and professional look for your brochure.
- Be precise
Some of us tend to get carried away with the content. Make sure you keep your content precise yet interesting to keep your readers engaged. Your content should complement the design of your brochure. Do not write long essays that seem to drag at some point.
- Make appropriate printing choices
Brochures can be printed on various paper weights. Lower weights are cheaper but it also affects the final look of the brochure. For corporate brochures heavy paper weight gives a more polished look. Paper weights, binding and folding will have an effect on the look of your brochure.
There are plenty of templates available on the internet these days that makes it easy even for non-designers to create beautiful brochures. So just get out there and start exploring!
Design and content are both equally important while creating a good website. While good content gives you clarity and information about anything through website, a good design is what attracts people in the first place. Here’s where a designer comes into picture.
Yes, developers too can design but a professional designer will make a difference. A graphics designer designs your website by adding some very creative and eye catching graphics, at the same time ensuring that the page does not take long to load.
Here are a few points that only graphics will be able to understand and add to your website:
- Whenever a page loads, people first notice the logo, header and navigation menu. A graphics designer attracts attention with beautiful designs.
- If the text is truly informative but dull, people may not even care to read it. It is necessary to present the text properly by making use of graphic elements like bullets and suitable images to keep the viewers engaged.
- Graphics play an important role for highlighting any special offers because it helps draw attention of the visitors.
These are some primary use of graphics in web page design.There are other important things which only the graphics designer can take care of. They are as follows:
- It is important to use the graphics in a webpage wisely. Too much use of graphics can make it look dull.
- The size and use of format for the graphics should not compromise with the page load time. Experienced graphic designers know how to use catchy graphics that load fast.
- A graphic designer knows how to use graphics technically so as to help in SEO as well.
I think I have put across the importance of graphics in websites. It is necessary to hire a graphics designer for your company if you have not yet. Being a pro in this field he can make catchy designs and can apply several techniques to use them on a webpage. If you find this blog post helpful kindly let us know in the comment section.
Landing page is an important part of online marketing. Landing page is the 1st page a visitor ‘lands’ on your website. Landing page gives your visitors a brief overview of your intended goal. A good landing page targets specific audience. With a landing page you can create something that is of value and convert maximum visitors to leads.
Types of landing pages:
- Click through landing pages
These pages are created with the goal of redirecting the visitors to some of the functionalities that your primary web application/website provides. Take an example of the landing page of an e-commerce website. A click takes you either to the shopping cart or registration page. The advantage of this landing page is that the user is redirected to places where you want him to go. If he finds them interesting, you have a chance of him getting converted into a lead.
- Lead generation landing pages
The purpose of lead generation landing pages is to collect user information like their name, email id, phone number etc. with sole purpose of letting them know about your services as and when applicable. In exchange for their information you can provide them with an e-brochure or newsletter. If you have an electronic retail store you may offer them some discount coupon. Other benefits that can help you generate leads are a free trial of your service, webinar, a free gift etc.
Advantages of landing pages:
- A great marketing platform: Landing page serves as a single platform to let your visitors know about what you do and what your services and products are.
- Coming Soon…. In order to create a sense of anticipation in the minds of your visitors you can create a landing page that shows “Coming soon” or “Under construction”. This way they will be curious to know about your business and will definitely visit your site when you go live.
- Affiliate marketing: There is a difference between Home page and landing page. A home page is made to link to several pages in your website while your landing page is the one which lures the visitor to click on a link that will redirect them to your main website.
- More profit: Without landing pages all other efforts will become baseless. It will be a waste of time and money because the marketer will not have enough funds to maintain the website.
Conclusion: The earlier you realize how important the investment on landing page is the sooner you can start earning bucks on your investment.
Nowadays, everyone is looking for ways to expand their business and the most popular way of doing that is by going online. But it is necessary that you have a unique website for your business, only then will the people be interested in your work.
Here are a few ideas that will help you make a one in a million website:
- Promote your brand:Use any designing tool and invest time in making a logo for your business. After you finish designing your logo choose an appropriate tag line. Make sure your tagline is catchy, but do not overdo it.
- Choose a suitable theme: A lot of themes are available online which are great if you do not have a designer at hand. These themes are compatible for various platforms.
- Good Content:Your website is a reflection of what you do.Be precise and specific about your products. Do not write long essays and use proper keywords. Use an easy language which can be understood by people visiting your website. Identify your target customers and write your content accordingly. Use images for promotion because people tend to remember visual aids more than words.
- Add a Contact Us page: This page is very important and it is not to be hidden in the footer section because it helps a potential customer come in contact with you. The contact details should be relevant and easy to access.
- Create a Blog: Let people know your area of expertise and make them know what more you can do. Do not let your website lay static. Let people add comments on your posts so that it stays active.
- Call to action: If you wish to attract more people to visit your website, you can accomplish this with “call to action” button that is clearly visible. It would be beneficial if you link it to your blog or contact us page.
A website should be such that it showcases your work properly and makes your visitors clear about your services. If you liked this post or if you have any suggestions kindly let us know in the comment section.
It is difficult for some business groups to survive in this competitive world today. The best and the most efficient way to let people know your business is by creating a website for it. It will reach millions of users at a time and will eventually help your business expand.
Following points will throw more light on why exactly do you need a website for your business.
- Expand your business.
These days, a large number of people use internet to find particular services or products, so website plays an important role to help them come in contact with you. Through your websites, the customers can find every necessary information related to your business. Websites help your business reach new heights of success regardless of its size.
- Save some bucks.
As a small business manager, you believe you cannot afford a professional website as it might cost a lot but in some cases it just costs half or a quarter of what you might have estimated. The best way to promote your business is through websites as it is cost effective compared to printed fliers, newspaper advertisements, or any other form of advertisement.
- Helps you stay up-to-date.
When you upload your business information or your online brochure or catalogue on your website it helps your customers to get information about the business. Websites enable you to quickly update your business information as many times as you wish to. So for a business to be more successful, the best way to inform your customers is through websites and not through offline advertisements.
- Easy access 24/7.
Regular visitors or potential customers can get information about your business as well as your new services and updated products at any time (24/7/365) even after your working hours. With today’s busy schedule this can be a great selling point for making a purchase decision.
- Showcase your efforts!
No matter what variety of business you’re into, a website could be an excellent way to showcase your work. With the help of a portfolio or gallery, you can make your business more distinctive.
- Save the most important asset – TIME!
When you provide information to your customer through phone call, SMS or email it is much time consuming. With the help of online information and catalogue you can provide your service information or product details to them at their own convenience. This helps save your and the customer’s time.
- Improve customer services
Customers may have certain queries about your product and they may need to communicate with you. With the help ofa “Contact Us” page and an FAQ option, customers can contact you at their convenience and you can help them to solve their queries. You can share new services and offer updates by sharing it on your website and also social media.
Today when the world is making technical advances, creating a website for your business would be your way of embracing technology and using its advantages for your business growth. So if you don’t have a website for your business, go get one!